You are welcome to use our special app allowing for checking the current schedule of the transports leaving from our distribution points. Looking at the particular transports, you will also be able to find the information regarding the loading extent of the particular transport with goods. This will allow you to plan the precise date of the delivery.
We hope that this will help you make a decision and place an order with us.
The basic information regarding the domestic transport:
- The transport offer is directed mainly to the stone manufacturing plants
- We offer the retail clients individual transport quotes.
- All transports are implemented by vehicles with 6-24 ton loading capacity which are equipped with HDS
- You will be able to see information regarding the transports currently implemented as well as the planned dates for the transports leaving in the particular direction with the information about the loading space available to be used by clients.
- For information regarding the transit rout or the possibility of adding loads, please contact our logistics department at
tel. nr.; 507 025 401,
- There is a possibility for urgent shipments to be provided at other times than those presented below. In such cases, please contact our sales department or logistics department.
The next planned shipments
|Expected date of departure||Status||The remaining capacity [t]|
|śląskie||2015.11.30 07:00||On the road||12|
|mazowieckie||2015.11.30 08:00||On the road||1.1|
|mazowieckie||2015.11.30 09:00||During the preparation||10|
Information about costs of transport in designated zones can be obtained at the Logistics Department
Depending on the customer's request, deliveries may be held HDS cars of different, matching capacity.
Interstone possesses four warehouses in different parts of Poland. In order place an order and plan a transport, please contact the warehouse in the particular region. All our distribution places possess the full offer of our products.
Here you may learn about the delivery zones from the particular warehouses of Interstone.
The delivery zones are marked on the map:
ZONE I – 40 km proximity from the closest warehouse
ZONE II – (excluding zone I):
a) from Mszczonów to the Mazovia, Lodz and Świętokrzyskie Provinces
b) from Chrzanów to the Silesia and Lesser Poland Provinces
c) from Wrocław to the Lower Silesian and Opole Provinces
d) from Posnań to the Greater Poland Province
ZONE III :
a) from Mszczonów to the Pomeranian, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Warmian-Mazurian, Podlaskie, and Lublin Provinces
b) from Chrzanów to the Subcarpathian Province
c) from Wrocław to the South side of the Lubusz Province (the city of Zielona Góra)
d) from Poznań to the West Pomeranian and the Norht part of the Lubusz Provinces (the city of Gorzów Wielkopolski)
Ask your dealer for evaluation. This offer applies to the transport service made from the nearest warehouse to the place of unloading.